CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionMixing in many examples from her own painful experiences, the founder of Journey Ministry encourages readers to see God at work, changing their lives and reshaping them into men and women who can express His forgiveness, mercy, and tender affection.
- Author BiographyMary Southerland, author of Sandpaper People and Hope in the Midst of Depression, is an internationally popular speaker at women's retreats and conferences as well as events for women in ministry. She is also a cofounder of Girlfriends in God, a nondenominational conference ministry. Mary lives in Kansas with her husband, Dan, who is lead leaching pastor of Westside Family Church. They have two children and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mary Southerland
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.