All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear discussion of both the theory and practice of sandplay. Includes a wide-ranging collection of case-histories, over 90 illustrations, detailed notes on the interpretation of sand-trays and the symbols and concepts used.
- Author BiographyKay Bradway is a founding member of the C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco, the International Society for Sandplay Therapy and of Sandplay Therapists of America. Barbara McCoard is a psychiatrist in private practice and consulting editor of The Journal of Sandplay Therapy.
- Author(s)Barbara McCoard,Kay Bradway
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note93 b&w photographs
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.