All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom's premier work on carving Santa Claus, elves, gnomes, and wizards. These fanciful, delightful characters come to life at his hands. He shares skills and projects that are perfect for the beginning carver, the person who likes to whittle for fun and relaxation, or the experienced carver.
- Author BiographyTom Wolfe is one of the leading caricature woodcarvers in America. He carves and teaches at his studio in Spruce Pine, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Douglas Congdon-Martin,Tom Wolfe
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1990
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250+ colour photos
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.