All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA study of race, class and sexuality in modernist texts by white women to argue the existence of a literary device termed as Sapphic Primitivism , this text exposes the ways several classes of identification were intertwined with the development of gay identities at the start of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Robin Hackett
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.