Best-selling in Graphics/Video Cards
About this product
- Product InformationGet Radeon in your system - immerse yourself with AMD Eyefinity technology and expand your games across multiple displays. With Sapphire RADEON HD 6850, you can experience ultra-realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance in true - EyeDefinition with AMD's second generation graphics featuring full Microsoft DirectX 11 support. Enable incredible video quality and enhanced application performance with AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration technology. Get unrivaled graphics.
- ModelRadeon HD 6850, (1024 MB)
- Card ChipsetATI RADEON HD 6850
- Card InterfacePCI Express
- Maximum Resolution2560 x 1600
- GPU Clock Speed775 MHz
- Installed Memory1 GB
- Memory TechnologyGDDR5
- Memory Bus Width256-bit
- Display InterfaceDVI x 2
- Output InterfaceDVI-D,HDMI
- Supported Operating SystemsMicrosoft Windows 7
- Compatible PlatformsPC
- Other Features3D Stereoscopic Support
Most relevant reviews
- digital_tradez23 Aug, 2013by
Good gaming card, High performance vs cost 5*****
Good ATI Card, value for money compared with Nvidia alternatives, Runs most games at 30+ FPS (Medium settings 1400x990) like Battlefield 3 Smooth and quietly. Avg Temp 38c running on my standard air cooled system/case. Requires 1 x 6pin PSU power connection/adapter.
- council_tax03 Feb, 2012by
Possibly the best value for money as of Feb 2012
Very good graphics card scores 7.7 on the windows index not bad when you can pick one of these up for just over £100. Would play Battlefield 3 comfortably on medium settings any higher it would not not give enough FPS to play comfortably. All sapphire GPUs can be overclocked using a simple tool to get the most out of your graphics card. Very good value for money the equivalent Nvidia cards are about 30-40% more expensive
- dabamash27 May, 2011by
Brilliant product, some VGA incompatabilities.
As far as graphics are concerned, this card is fantastic. Runs everything on full without a hitch. However, I had a real nightmare trying to get it to run 1920x1080 on my monitor. Apparently ATI's new software suite hates running 1080 on a VGA connection, so it took a large amount of faffing about to get it to work. Still, as I say, this card is brilliant, looks sweet and runs quietly. If you have an HDMI or DVI monitor, this card will work fine. If you have VGA, expect some intense messing about to get it to work properly. I've given it 5/5 anyway, since for most people, this card will be fine straight out of the box.