All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to create a plentiful and productive cutting garden by following Sarah Raven's expert advice every month of the year.
- Author BiographySARAH RAVEN, writer, cook, broadcaster and teacher, is an expert on all things to grow, cut and eat from your garden. She runs cooking, flower arranging and gardening courses from her farm in East Sussex and is the author of several books on gardening, including The Cutting Garden, which won the Garden Writers' Guild Award for Best Specialist Gardening Book in 1993. She also writes for national newspapers and magazines and is a presenter on BBC Gardeners' World. Sarah is married to the writer Adam Nicolson and has two daughters and three stepsons. They live at Perch Hill Farm in East Sussex.
- Author(s)Sarah Raven
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteAround 200 colour images and garden plans integrated with the text
- Weight590 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Pia Tryde
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.15Trending at £11.67
- £5.11Trending at £5.47
- £2.49Trending at £3.99
- £12.79Trending at £24.91
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.86
- £8.20Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.