CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionIt is Sarah's first day of work at The Lagoon Cafe. A man Sarah does not know comes into the cafe and takes food without paying. Sarah calls the police. While they are telling the police what happened, Mrs Hayes comes into the store followed by the man who stole the food. Mrs Hayes identifies the man as her husband who also owns the cafe.
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan. Maurice Jamall is an Associate Professor of English at Seikei University in Tokyo. He has been involved in ELT instruction, teacher training, and materials development for 18 years.
- Author(s)Maurice Jamall,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2006
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFoundations Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight44 g
- Width151 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.