All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Kansas, this is a love story between John Wilde, a serious and straightforward married physicist, and Sarah Bryden, 29, who has never left the small town of Bazaar. John and his wife, Susan, have a young son whom Sarah cares for after Susan has an accident, pulling her and John closer.
- Author BiographyJanice Graham has worked as a screenwriter and French teacher.
- Author(s)Janice Graham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight175 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.