All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the art of Punt 'e Nu, a style of knotted whitework embroidery from Teulada, Sardinia, with this step-by-step manual from whitework specialist, Yvette Stanton. This beautiful embroidery features stunning white on white texture and pattern with its geometric knotted patterns of traditional motifs.
- Author BiographyYvette Stanton is the publisher and designer behind Vetty Creations. She has a passion for whitework embroidery, and a passion for sharing it with others. Yvette has written three books on whitework, one of them with her twin sister, Prue Scott. Yvette is an accredited tutor with the Embroiderers Guild of NSW, and teaches embroidery classes, specialising in whitework at shops and guild groups around Australia. Yvette Stanton and Prue Scott are award-winning embroiderers with over 15 years' experience of producing beautiful intricate embroideries. Both Prue and Yvette have a particular love for whitework embroidery. Prue is also a trained botanist and botanical artist, and her beautiful designs are a feature of this book. Yvette's previous book, Elegant Hardanger Embroidery was published in 2002 by Simon & Schuster (Kangaroo Press). Both authors live in Sydney. Visit Yvette's blogspot at http://vettycreations.com.au/white-threads/
- Author(s)Yvette Stanton
- PublisherVetty Creations
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHornsby
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintVetty Creations
- Content Note200 colour
- Width195 mm
- Height275 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £42.99
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.