Consider these sponsored items
- £72.07Free postage
- £87.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to satellite communications, this book covers global wireless applications, digital television, and Internet access via satellite. It is suitable for the wireless and networking markets.
- Author BiographyDennis Roddy is Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada and has more than 40 years of experience in both industrial and technical education. He is also the author of Radio and Line Transmission, Volumes 1 and 2, Introduction to Microelectronics, and Microwave Technology; and coauthor (with J.Coolen) of Electronic Communications; and Electronics.
- Author(s)Dennis Roddy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleProfessional Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight968 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.