CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph N. Pelton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Space Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction to Satellite Communications.- Chapter 2: Orbits, Services and Systems.- Chapter 3: Overview of Communication Satellites Technology.- Chapter 4: The Design, Engineering, Manufacture, and Operation of a Communications Satellites.- Chapter 5: Earth Stations, Antennas, and User Devices.- Chapter 6: Satellite Deployment, Station-Keeping and Related Insurance Coverage.- Chapter 7: Key Business, Trade and Regulatory Issues.- Chapter 8: The Future of Satellite Communications.- Chapter 9: Top Ten Things to Know about Satellite Communications.- Appendix 1: Definitions and Acronyms.- Appendix 2: Bibliography and Further Reading.- About the Author.
- Author BiographyJoseph N. Pelton, Director Emeritus of the Space and Advanced Communications Research Institute, George Washington University and Former Dean, International Space University
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.