Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is about the theory and methods of controlling the temperature of a satellite, presenting satellite thermal control as an organized engineering discipline, systematically derived from the principles of heat transfer.
- Author(s)Robert D. Karam
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleProgress in Astronautics & Aeronautics S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 181
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.