Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.25+ £1.18 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe poetry of Horace (born 65 BCE) is richly varied, its focus moving between public and private concerns, urban and rural settings, Stoic and Epicurean thought. In the Satires Horace mocks himself as well as the world. His verse epistles include the Art of Poetry, in which he famously expounds his literary theory.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/1998
- Language(s)English & Latin & Latin
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight360 g
- Width116 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byH.R. Fairclough
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.58Trending at £12.44
- £3.49Trending at £6.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.07
- £5.99Trending at £8.74
- £4.23Trending at £5.16
- £7.99Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.