Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCast in the form of a dialogue, this title treats subjects as diverse as the divinity of the Sun and the quirks of human digestion while showcasing Virgil as the master of all human knowledge from diction and rhetoric to philosophy and religion.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Kaster is Professor of Classics and Kennedy Foundation Professor of Latin, Princeton University and the author of commentaries on Cicero, Seneca, and Suetonius.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 510
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoeb Classical Library
- Width108 mm
- Height162 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.56
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.