All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom classics such as bechamel, hollandaise and bernaise to salsas and Asian dipping sauces, all the sauces that turn an ordinary dish into something special are here. Recipes give both the time honoures method of making them as well as short-cut methods with the food processor and blender.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)Susan Tomnay,The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Essentials
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width203 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.