All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo seasoned Saudi-watchers diagnose whether or not the Kingdom's body politic is ailing and if its condition might be terminal.
- Author BiographyPaul Aarts teaches International Relations at the University of Amsterdam. His publications include Saudi Arabia in the Balance: Political Economy, Society, Foreign Affairs (Hurst, 2006, ed. with Gerd Nonneman). Carolien Roelants is senior Middle East editor at NRC Handelsblad.
- Author(s)Carolien Roelants,Paul Aarts
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.