Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.18
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a portrait of a fractured nation whose many faces include those of Islamic fundamentalist and American ally. This work includes a chapter that sheds light on: the new king and conflicts to come; why Saudi Arabia is the source of insurgents and suicide bombers in Iraq; the troubling effects of high oil prices on Saudi society; and more.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Bradley worked as a journalist in Saudi Arabia for more than two years. He has appeared on Fox News, NPR, BBC, CNN, CBS and USA Network. He has written for The New Republic and The Washington Times.
- Author(s)John R. Bradley
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date23/11/2011
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.