Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work attempts to understand the shift that occurred in Saudi-British relations by the year 1953. The tracing of such a shift is dealt with by investigating the development of these relations from 1939 through to 1953.
- Author BiographyShafi Aldamer received his Ph.D. in Philosophy in International Relations and Strategic Studies of the Middle East from the University of Durham. He is an independent Saudi political analyst and academic researcher and a member of the boards of various Saudi companies. He has an application pending for the post of Assistant Professor in the department of political sciences at King Saud University in Riyadh.
- Author(s)Shafi Aldamer
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleDurham Middle East Monographs S.
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIthaca Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.