All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.74
- £41.64Trending at £68.01
- £9.06Trending at £10.93
- £35.89Trending at £52.70
- £31.08Trending at £33.13
- £34.49Trending at £52.54
- £17.44Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive analysis of Saul Kripke's philosophy and writings available.
- Author BiographyAlan Berger is a professor of philosophy at Brandeis University and a visiting professor at MIT. He formerly served as director of the Saul Kripke Center and is the author of Terms and Truth: Reference Direct and Anaphoric (2002) and numerous articles in scholarly journals including the Journal of Philosophy and Nous.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan Berger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.