CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of Kripke's philosophy, his major works and ideas. Offering a guide to the important and complex thought of this key philosopher, this title gives a review of his two major works, Naming and Necessity and Wittgenstein on Rules and Private Language . It explores how Kripke's ideas often seem to overturn widely accepted views.
- Author BiographyArif Ahmed is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Cambridge, where he regularly teaches Kripke's work.
- Author(s)Dr. Arif Ahmed
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/06/2007
- Series TitleContinuum Contemporary American Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.