All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Savage Frontier series, this work focuses on the evolution of the Texas Rangers and frontier warfare in Texas during the years 1840 and 1841. It covers the Battle of Plum Creek and other engagements in detail. It provides a view of life as a frontier fighter in the Republic of Texas.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN L. MOORE is a sixth-generation Texan and author of Savage Frontier: Rangers, Riflemen, and Indian Wars in Texas, Volume I, 1835-1837 and Volume II, 1838-1839. He is also the author of Eighteen Minutes: The Battle of San Jacinto and the Texas Independence Campaign and Taming Texas: Captain William T. Sadler's Lone Star Service. He lives in Lantana, Texas.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Moore
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Note42 b&w illustrations, 4 maps, notes, bib, index
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.