CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Savage Life and Scenes in Australia and New Zealand 2 Volume Set: Being an Artist's Impressions of Countries and People at the Antipodes by George French Angas (Multiple copy pack, 2011)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1847 publication by artist, naturalist and ethnographer George Angas vividly describes Australia and New Zealand in the early 1840s.
- Author(s)George French Angas
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Oceania
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight910 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.