All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a narrative nonfiction, in which the author chronicles individual stories of the five courageous women who have climbed K2, the most fearsome mountain in the world.
- Author BiographyJennifer Jordan has lived at the base of K2 twice while writing and producing a National Geographic documentary called The Women of K2. She is a writer, producer, and news anchor, having anchored NPR's All Things Considered
- Author(s)Jennifer Jordan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.