Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.20+ £6.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by pozorbooks_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally serialised in 2000 AD Progs 1577-1585, 1632-1641 and 1685-1699 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyPat Mills Pat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. He developed Judge Dredd and is the writer/creator of many of its most popular stories such as Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine and ABC Warriors. He created Battle Picture Weekly with John Wagner and Marshal Law with League of Extraordinary Gentlemen artist Kevin O'Neill. His science fiction graphic novel series American Reaper with artist Clint Langley recently appeared in the Judge Dredd Megazine. He is currently working on new 2000 AD stories, Flesh, Defoe and Greysuit, as well as Volume Eleven of his best-selling French graphic novel series Requiem, Vampire Knight, now available in English. PAT RICK GODDARD Patrick Goddard's clean art style has graced many strips in the Galaxy's Greatest Comic. Co-creator of the Megazine series Wardog, he has penciled Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, Middenface McNulty, Sinister Dexter and took over the art duties on Savage from Charlie Adlard.
- Author(s)Pat Mills,Patrick Goddard
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleSavage
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Pagination224 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.