All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn evocative cookbook featuring the top restaurants, chefs, and foods of Savannah.
- Author BiographyDamon Lee Fowler is a culinary historian, food writer, and the author of six cookbooks, including Classical Southern Cooking, Fried Chicken: The World's Best Recipes, Damon Lee Fowler's New Southern Kitchen, New Southern Baking, and The Savannah Cookbook. His work has appeared in a number of national publications, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, and Relish. He lives, eats, and writes in Savannah, Georgia, where he is the featured food writer for The Savannah Morning News.
- Author(s)Damon Fowler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleChef's Table
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight46 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byChristopher Shane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.