Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionSave the Children is an international relief and development organization that was founded in 1919 and now operates in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about how this organization is working to ensure the rights of children to lead safe and healthy lives.
- Author(s)Ann Parry
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleHumanitarian Organizations S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width227 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.