CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the nuts and bolts of the US foreign policy, including the philosophical foundations and practical policy options used to justify and pursue empire. This book addresses how the US empire subverts and distorts Christianity. It also describes empire as a key biblical theme and explores three conflicting biblical streams.
- Author BiographyJack Nelson-Pallmeyer is Assistant Professor of Justice and Peace Studies at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. For more than twenty years he has studied and written about the relationship of religion, violence, and peace and his books include Jesus Against Christianity: Reclaiming the Missing Jesus and School of Assassins: Guns, Greed, and Globalization.
- Author(s)Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.