All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy is the power that makes things work. We get energy from food, energy from the sun, energy from fuels such as coal and oil - and even from the wind. However, the world is having an energy crisis. This book explains different kinds of energy, how they are produced and how we can use them more wisely.
- Author BiographyThe author, Dr Jen Green, has worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer. She has written more than 100 books for children, on natural history, geography, the environment, history and other subjects.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleImproving Our Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date17/02/2009
- Content Notecolour photographs and artwork
- Weight399 g
- Width225 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine276 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £19.49Trending at £20.97
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.