CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionPaints a picture of the events, people, and ideas behind the scenes of the European crisis. From the historic roots to the most recent developments, the author unveils an engrossing chronicle of high drama and individual personalities on the world stage, including presidents, prime ministers, and central bankers.
- Author BiographyCarlo Bastasin , a journalist and an economist, is a visiting fellow in Foreign Policy and Global Economy and Development at the Brookings Institution. A leading commentator for the Italian daily Il Sole 24 Ore , he is also a senior fellow at the School of European Political Economy at Luiss University in Rome, Italy. He was a visiting fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in 2009-10.
- Author(s)Carlo Bastasin
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew updated and expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.