All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a nuanced portrait of Asian immigrant families in a changing world as recalled by the people who lived them first-hand: the grown children of Chinese and Korean immigrants. Drawing on extensive interviews, sociologist Angie Y. Chung examines how these second-generation children negotiate the complex and conflicted feelings they have toward their family responsibilities and upbringing.
- Author BiographyAngie Y. Chung is an associate professor in the department of sociology at the University at Albany, SUNY, in New York, USA. She is the author of Legacies of Struggle: Conflict and Cooperation in Korean American Politics.
- Author(s)Angie Y. Chung
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFamilies in Focus
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.