All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years what was once unthinkable -- the capture, imprisonment and murder of aid workers in conflict and disaster relief zones -- has become distressingly commonplace. MSF's reflections on the phenomenon will be required reading.
- Author BiographyMichael Neuman is director of studies at MSF-Crash. He joined MSF in 1999, alternating between missions in the field and positions at MSF headquarters. From 2008- 2010, Neuman served on the board of direc--tors of the French and US sections of MSF. He is co-editor of Humanitarian Negotiations Revealed: The MSF Experience (2012). Fabrice Weissman is Coordinator and a Director of Studies at MSF-Crash. Special--ised in Sub-saharan Africa, he has been working with MSF since 1995, and spent many years in the field. He is the editor of In the Shadow of 'Just Wars': Violence, Politics and Humanitarian Action (2004), and co-editor of Humanitarian negotiations Revealed: The MSF Experience (2012).
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFabrice Weissman,Michael Neuman
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.