Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe much-debated issue of saviour siblings is treated with McHaffie's characteristic poignancy and sensitivity.The author's knowledge of the medical ethics surrounding saviour siblings, and the impact such choices have on families, makes the story powerful and non-sentimental.
- Author BiographyHazel McHaffie is a trained nurse and midwife who has carried out extensive research into medical ethics and has lectured around the world. She is widely published in the medical and academic spheres, and her move into fiction is a culmination of her far-reaching medical knowledge and her creative writing talent. Her previous novel was short listed for the British Medical Association award.
- Author(s)Hazel McHaffie
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.