All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the extent to which humanitarian intervention has become a legitimate practice in international society. This work maps the legitimacy of humanitarian intervention by comparing the international response to cases of humanitarian intervention in the cold war and post-cold war periods.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Wheeler
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight548 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.02
- £11.43Trending at £15.03
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.44
- £7.06Trending at £9.99
- £28.89Trending at £30.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.