All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised workbook is designed to help women/men explore the issues and practice the skills presented in Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts. Full exercises and self-tests will help you and your partner apply what you are learning directly to your relationship from the woman's/man's perspective.
- Author BiographyA psychologist and a marriage and family therapist, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. Their bestselling books include Love Talk, Crazy Good Sex The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today, and they have appeared on CNN, O'Reilly Factor, Good Morning America, Today Show, The View, and Oprah. They live with their two sons in Seattle. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
- Author(s)Les Parrott,Leslie L. Parrott
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementEnlarged edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.23
- £89.70Trending at £95.39
- £9.80Trending at £12.01
- £15.98Trending at £16.55
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £9.97Trending at £13.10
- £11.16Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.