All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrs. Les and Leslie Parrott help couples uncover and understand the dynamics each person brings into their second marriage. For use with the Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbooks (sold separately), this DVD includes seven pre-marriage sessions plus one additional session specifically designed to help prepare couples for remarriage.
- Author BiographyA psychologist and a marriage and family therapist, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. Their bestselling books include Love Talk, Crazy Good Sex The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today, and they have appeared on CNN, O'Reilly Factor, Good Morning America, Today Show, The View, and Oprah. They live with their two sons in Seattle. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
- Author(s)Les Parrott,Leslie Parrott
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementEnlarged edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.