Consider these sponsored items
- £16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for every resident and visitor in Singapore!
- Author BiographyNeil Humphreys left Dagenham, England, in 1996. He got as far as Toa Payoh, Singapore, and decided the rest of the world could wait. He has published three best-selling works: Notes from an Even Smaller Island (2001), Scribbles from the Same Island (2003) and Final Notes from a Great Island: A Farewell Tour of Singapore (2006). Neil then headed south for Geelong, Australia, where his fifth book, Be My Baby, was conceived and gestated in 2008. His first novel, Match Fixer, was released in 2010, pleasing purists but irritating loan sharks and illegal bookies everywhere. In 2011, Humphreys' hugely successful second novel, Premier Leech, was released to international acclaim. Humphreys returned to live in Singapore and wrote the best-selling Return to a Sexy Island.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white photographs
- Weight267 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.73
- £3.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.