Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the general public has had its first look into the corporate boardroom by way of the recent scandals involving Enron, Adelphia, Global Crossing, and WorldComm, and it has not liked what it has seen. This book outlines the ten major reasons that boardrooms fail in delivering on their responsibilities to the shareholders.
- Author BiographyRALPH D. WARD is a nationally recognized writer and commentator on the roles of boards of directors and the future of corporate governance worldwide. He is publisher of Boardroom INSIDER, an online e-mail newsletter of firsthand advice for better boards, and edits the Corporate Board, an international journal of corporate governance. He speaks and consults extensively on boardroom issues in the United States and internationally, and is the author of 21st Century Corporate Board and Improving Corporate Boards, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Ralph D. Ward
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.