All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionHow detailed can documentation get? When does the replacement of original components become acceptable? How does the field cope with the obsolescence of certain technologies? This title explores these questions and dilemmas facing those who care for art installations.
- Author BiographyBarbara Ferriani is a conservator and teaches conservation of contemporary art at the University of Ca'Foscari in Venice and at the University Statale in Milan. Marina Pugliese is an art historian specialising in contemporary art techniques and conservation, and is director of the Museum of 20th Century Art in Milan.
- Author(s)Barbara Ferriani
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Conservation Institute,US
- Content Note105 colour & 29 b&w illustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width167 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMarina Pugliese
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.