All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- Author(s)Serge Dedina
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Weight340 g
- Author BiographySerge Dedina is co-founder and executive director of Wildcoast/Costa Salvaje, an international organization that conserves coastal and marine ecosystems and wildlife. He earned his PhD in geography from the University of Texas and has been surfing since 1977.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.