All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDonald L. Hollowell was Georgia's chief civil rights attorney during the 1950s and 1960s. In Saving the Soul of Georgia, Maurice C. Daniels tells the story of this behind-the- scenes yet highly influential civil rights lawyer who defended the rights of blacks and advanced the cause of social justice in the US.
- Author BiographyMaurice C. Daniels is dean and professor of the School of Social Work at the University of Georgia, USA and is founder and director of The Foot Soldier Project for Civil Rights Studies. He is the author of Horace T. Ward: Desegregation of the University of Georgia, Civil Rights, and Jurisprudence and executive producer of a number of civil rights documentaries.
- Author(s)Maurice C. Daniels
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note21 black & white photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.