Consider these sponsored items
- £15.59Free postage
- £12.33Was:£13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeart disease is one of the UK's biggest killers, yet it is preventable. This revised, updated and expanded book offers practical and accessible advice on preventing and fighting heart disease through diet.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford is one of the UK's top nutrition experts, widely quoted in the media. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London, chief executive of the Food for the Brain Foundation and the author of over 30 health books.
- Author(s)Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight364 g
- Width218 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.