All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionSaying Goodbye explores the grieving process for those who may be left living with death for an extended period of time. Guiding readers through this complex journey, Okun and Nowinski offer a road map that will help readers navigate their way through the realities of death and dying.
- Author Biography<b>Barbara Okun, Ph.D., </b> is a professor of counseling psychology at Northeastern University and a clinical instructor at Harvard Medical School, a clinician, and an author. <b>Joseph Nowinski, Ph.D.</b> is a nationally known psychologist with over twenty years of practice and an award-winning author of several books.
- Author(s)Barbara Okun,PH D Joseph Nowinski
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.