All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding and predicting species diversity in ecological communities is one of the great challenges in community ecology. This book presents a fresh theory of coexistence that incorporates two important aspects of biodiversity in nature-scale and spatial variation in the supply of limiting resources.
- Author BiographyMark E. Ritchie is professor of biology at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Mark E. Ritchie
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2004
- Series TitleMonographs in Population Biology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note62 line illus. 2 tables.
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.