CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionLeading experts in ecology present new, innovative, views on quantitative patterns of biological diversity.
- Author BiographyDAVID STORCH is a researcher and university teacher at Charles University in Prague. He teaches courses on animal ecology, macroecology and community ecology. PABLO A. MARQUET is a Professor in the Center for Advanced Studies in Ecology and Biodiversity, and at the Catholic University of Chile. JAMES H. BROWN is a Distinguished Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of New Mexico.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEcological Reviews
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note124 b/w illus. 8 colour illus. 16 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Storch,James Brown,Pablo A. Marquet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.