All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £15.72Trending at £16.16
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.64
- £29.13Trending at £33.15
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8095
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note174 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 650 p. 174 illus.
- Weight1015 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndreas Harrer,Davinia Hernandez-Leo,Ralf Klamma,Tobias Ley
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsOpen educational resources (OER).- Massive open online courses (MOOC).- Schools of the future.- Orchestration of learning activities.- Learning networks.- Teacher networks,.- Bring your own device (BYOD).- Social media.- Learning analytics.- Personalization.- Mobile learning.- Computer-supported collaborative learning.- Game-based and simulation-based learning.- Learning design.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.