All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- Series TitleStatistics for Industry and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight669 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoseph Glaz,N. Balakrishnan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface Contributors List of Tables List of Figures Part I. Introduction and Preliminaries Introduction to Scan Statistics \ Joseph Glaz and N. Balakrishnan Part II. Discrete Scan Statistics Approximations for the Distribution and the Moments of Discrete Scan Statistics \ Jie Chen and Joseph Glaz Ratchet Scan adn Disjoint Statistics \ Joachim Krauth Scanning Multiple Sequences \ Joseph I. Naus Part III. Continuous Scan Statistics Approximations of the Distributions of Scan Statistics of Poisson Processes \ Sve Erick Alm An Approach to Computations Involving Spacings With Applications to the Scan Statistic \ Fred W. Huffer and Chien-Tai Lin Using Moments to Approximate the Distribution of the Scan Statistic \ Fred W. Huffer and Chien-Tai Lin Applying Ballot Problem Results to Compute Probabilities Required for a Generalization of the Scan Statistic \ Sylvan Wallenstein Scan Statistic and Multiple Scan Statistic \ Chien-Tai Lin On Poisson Approximation for Continuous Multiple Scan Statistics in Two Dimensions \ Marianne Mansson Part IV. Applications A Start-Up Demonstration Test Using a Simple Scan-Based Statistic \ Markos V. Koutras and N. Balakrishnan Applications of the Scan Statistic in DNA Sequence Analysis \ Ming-Ying Leung and Traci E. Yamashita On the Probability of Pattern Matching in Nonaligned DNA Sequences: A Finite Markov Chain Imbedding Approach \ James C. Fu, W.Y. Wendy Lou, and S.C. Chen Spacial Scan Statistics: Models, Calculations, and Applications \ Martin Kulldorff Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.