Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collector's guide to the classic products of Scandinavian modern design, advice on how to put the look together using the design trademarks of the movement, an exploration of some of the most unique and interesting homes across the world that have interpreted the Scandinavian aesthetic for contemporary living --Page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Wilhide is the author and co-author of many acclaimed books on design and interiors. She has also contributed to many of Terence Conran's books, including The Essential House Book, The Ultimate House Book, Plain, Simple, Useful and Conran on Colour. Her own books include Surface and Finish, Eco and New Decor. Her first novel, Ashenden, was published by Penguin in 2012.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilhide
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £27.36Trending at £27.79
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.