All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal text for students as well as practitioners, this is a comprehensive introduction to the field of scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and X-ray microanalysis. The authors emphasize the practical aspects of the techniques described.
- Author(s)Charles E. Lyman,Dale E. Newbury,David C. Joy,Eric Lifshin,J.R. Michael,Joseph Goldstein,Linda C. Sawyer,Patrick Echlin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1348 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.