All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest discoveries about the royal mummies and what they reveal about the life and death of ancient Egyptians, with 340 high quality illustrations.
- Author BiographyZahi Hawass is one of the world's best known Egyptologists, former Egyptian minister of state for antiquities, and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence. He is the author of many books on ancient Egypt, including Discovering Tutankhamun: From Howard Carter to DNA (AUC Press, 2013). Sahar Saleem, professor of radiology at Cairo University, is a specialist in advanced MRI technology with an interest in paleopathology.
- Author(s)Sahar Saleem,Zahi A. Hawass
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note340 illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.