All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScarlett Johansson has starred in movies of all kinds. Her fame as an action movie star began with her role as Black Widow in the Marvel movies. But how did she become such a versatile star? This book looks at Scarlett's career, from her childhood appearances on TV through theatre work into movies and celebrity status.
- Author BiographyPete Delmar has many years' experience writing both educational and entertainment content for young people. Before turning to this field, he worked as an advertising copywriter, a technical writer, and an entertainment journalist writing about movies, music, TV, and various celebrities. Pete's first publishing experience occurred in fifth grade, when he and a friend created their own magazine and sold several issues to their classmates. Then summer came and they forgot all about the whole thing. That was Pete's first experience in writing for kids and since then it's become his favorite type of work. Pete lives on the fringes of a large Midwestern city with a yowling monster, otherwise known as a tortoiseshell feline named Punky Badcat.
- Author(s)Peter Delmar
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEdge Books: Hollywood Action Heroes
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £12.30Trending at £15.87
- £17.57Trending at £22.31
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £10.68Trending at £12.72
- £6.25Trending at £8.99
- £7.57Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.